5/31/2010

Strange new critters

I discovered another strange amigurumi creature the other day while taking care of the potted plants on my patio. I don't know what it's called, but it is cute...


To celebrate the holiday weekend, we had a few beers on the patio last night and this morning -- there was another one!


At this point, there's just n way to tell whether their multiplication is directly correlated to beer. But, since there was only one on Friday night and  now there are two, I doubt they are reproducing by traditional means. I need to study their behavior a bit more and see what I can learn about them.


Although for now, I am just enjoying watching them be cute.

4 comments:

  1. OH! They ARE cute!!! *squeals!*

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love these guys! Are they perhaps related to the Fuzzy Whazits? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome. Thanks for the comments and encouragement -- I think you've inspired me to make some more and try them out in my Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin