1/01/2008

Amigurumi Dragon

About This Pattern

As a tween, I spent a LOT of time at the library... and it was there that I stumbled on the talented fantasy author, Anne McCaffrey, and the dragon-world Pern. I have been a life-ling dragon lover ever since.

This dragon pattern is truly a labor of love. It's challenging, but I know you're going to love the results. And I can't say I've ever met a person who wouldn't like (even just a little bit) to have their very own pet dragon.




Skill Level: Advanced
Stitches Used: Chain Stitch (CH), Single Crochet (SC), Half Double Crochet (HDC), Double Crochet (DC), Triple/treble Crochet (TR), Single Crochet Decrease (DECR), Slip Stitch (SL)
Size: 12 inches (30 cm)

Hook: US Size F (hook conversion)
Yarn: Worsted Weight Acrylic
Other Materials: Fiber fill, 15mm cat eyes, two pipe cleaners, yarn needle

Price: $4.00 Ravelry Download  (Ravelry account is not needed for purchase)


Other purchase options available. Please click here for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin